Being licensed both as a Marriage and Family Therapist, and an Acupuncturist and Herbalist provides a vantage perspective that helps bridge the body-emotion-mind continuum. This allows me to tailor the best treatment protocol for your care. Some people require that we focus on their physical ailment(s) only, so for them acupuncture and/or herbal supplements are the modalities we’ll use. Others are better served through psychotherapy where we’ll identify and process what prevents them from living the more fulfilling life they want for themselves. And for many, a mixture of both acupuncture and psychotherapy provides a holistic and integral approach to a more satisfying and empowering life.
With 32+ years of clinical experience in a variety of healing modalities, I can tailor your treatment to match your specific needs. I am trained – and licensed when granted – in the following:
- Psychotherapy Individual Psychotherapy & Couple Psychotherapy
- Voice Dialogue Watch the Trailer of the Disney-Pixar Animation movie: “Inside Out” and read my blog about it.
- EMDR/ AIP (Accelerated Information Processing)
- Trauma Resiliency Model
- PACT (Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy) (Level 1 trained)
- Dream Work
- Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine
These powerful therapeutic modalities allow the integration of all dimensions of our being: physical, energetic, emotional, mental, and spiritual/religious for those who relate. They can be used seamlessly or separately.